The main aim of Sisla Medical Journals is to spread specific scientific knowledge globally. The credibility of published articles completely depends on the effective peer review process; Hence, editors are the chief support for Sisla Medical Journals. The editorial board members of Sisla Medical Journals are responsible for publishing quality manuscripts received from authors on concerned subjects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Editorial Board Members are requested to express their view regarding the article whether it falls under the journal scope or not and whether it meets the desired publication criteria or not.
- To perform detailed evaluation of the manuscript and should suggest for any further modifications to be done in the article.
- After the article undergoes peer review process, the content will be forwarded to the Editorial Board Members. The Editorial Board Members should provide the necessary changes to be carried out in the article to augment its quality.
- After getting satisfied with the quality of the manuscript, the Editorial Board Members should declare his/her decision to proceed for publication of the article.
- If the article is worthy of rejection in your horizon, please explain the grounds on which the conclusion is posed.
- The decision of Editorial Board Members should not be influenced by any factors.
- A quick response is very essential to maintain the desired time constraints. If you are having a busy work schedule and are unable to participate in the peer review process, then it is your responsibility to assign suitable and potential reviewers who can carry out efficient peer review process ensuring the best quality outcome of the content.
- Editorial Board Members are requested to have a glance at the reviewer guidelines and are responsible to ensure quality outcome of the literature through intense and thorough peer review process.
- Editorial Board Members need to ensure protection and confidentiality of the content.